Holt Cat names new VP/GM of Power Systems Division
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 10, 2010
Holt Cat – the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas — named James F. Hughes as vice president and general manager of its Power Systems Division.
Hughes, who has been with the organization for more than 29 years, earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology from Western Illinois University. Prior to his new position, Jim was commercial engine general sales manager in Irving, Texas.
Hughes will be responsible for leading all Power Systems commercial engine and On Highway Truck sales and support operations.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority626 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles601 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views