Holt Cat names new VP/GM of Power Systems Division
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 10, 2010
Holt Cat – the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas — named James F. Hughes as vice president and general manager of its Power Systems Division.
Hughes, who has been with the organization for more than 29 years, earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology from Western Illinois University. Prior to his new position, Jim was commercial engine general sales manager in Irving, Texas.
Hughes will be responsible for leading all Power Systems commercial engine and On Highway Truck sales and support operations.
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier261 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker192 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative106 Views