Holt Cat names new VP/GM of Power Systems Division
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 10, 2010
Holt Cat – the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas — named James F. Hughes as vice president and general manager of its Power Systems Division.
Hughes, who has been with the organization for more than 29 years, earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology from Western Illinois University. Prior to his new position, Jim was commercial engine general sales manager in Irving, Texas.
Hughes will be responsible for leading all Power Systems commercial engine and On Highway Truck sales and support operations.
MORE FROM Industry
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes564 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers147 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views