Holt Cat names new VP/GM of Power Systems Division
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 10, 2010
Holt Cat – the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas — named James F. Hughes as vice president and general manager of its Power Systems Division.
Hughes, who has been with the organization for more than 29 years, earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology from Western Illinois University. Prior to his new position, Jim was commercial engine general sales manager in Irving, Texas.
Hughes will be responsible for leading all Power Systems commercial engine and On Highway Truck sales and support operations.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving332 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice286 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness272 Views