Holt Cat names new San Antonio service manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 12, 2010
Holt Cat, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas, has named Chad Godfrey service manager for its San Antonio store.
Godfrey has been with Holt Cat for 15 years and previously worked as a service manager in Weslaco.
Godfrey received an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Diesel and Construction Equipment Mechanics from Texas State Technical Institute in Waco.
In his new position, Godfrey will be responsible for overseeing Holt’s San Antonio store service operation.
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views