Holt Cat names new San Antonio service manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 12, 2010
Holt Cat, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas, has named Chad Godfrey service manager for its San Antonio store.
Godfrey has been with Holt Cat for 15 years and previously worked as a service manager in Weslaco.
Godfrey received an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Diesel and Construction Equipment Mechanics from Texas State Technical Institute in Waco.
In his new position, Godfrey will be responsible for overseeing Holt’s San Antonio store service operation.
MORE FROM Industry
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1581 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1000 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets984 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?561 Views