Holt Cat names new San Antonio service manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 12, 2010
Holt Cat, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas, has named Chad Godfrey service manager for its San Antonio store.
Godfrey has been with Holt Cat for 15 years and previously worked as a service manager in Weslaco.
Godfrey received an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Diesel and Construction Equipment Mechanics from Texas State Technical Institute in Waco.
In his new position, Godfrey will be responsible for overseeing Holt’s San Antonio store service operation.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax727 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party360 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views