Holt Cat names Garrett Countryman as transportation manage
Holt Cat has named Garrett Countryman as its transportation manager.
Holt Cat is the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas.
Countryman will be responsible for managing Holt’s heavy equipment transportation operations.
Garrett, who has been with Holt Cat for two years, was previously parts warehouse supervisor in San Antonio for the dealer. Prior to joining Holt, Countryman worked for a distribution company.
Countryman has served in the U.S. Army and attended the Military Academy of Health Science.
MORE FROM Industry
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects588 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots241 Views