Holt Cat names Garrett Countryman as transportation manage
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 10, 2010
Holt Cat has named Garrett Countryman as its transportation manager.
Holt Cat is the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas.
Countryman will be responsible for managing Holt’s heavy equipment transportation operations.
Garrett, who has been with Holt Cat for two years, was previously parts warehouse supervisor in San Antonio for the dealer. Prior to joining Holt, Countryman worked for a distribution company.
Countryman has served in the U.S. Army and attended the Military Academy of Health Science.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views