Holt Cat names director of sales
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 9, 2011
Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas − Holt Cat − has named Michael Grimm as director of sales.
Grimm held the position of Fort Worth regional sales manager with Holt Cat prior to this promotion. He has more than 11 years of sales and operations experience with Caterpillar Inc.
Grimm earned Bachelor of Arts degrees in Advertising and Spanish from Southern Methodist University in Dallas.
In his new position, Grimm will be responsible for directing Holt’s Machine Sales operation across Texas.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?496 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series484 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group334 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines170 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget158 Views