Holt Cat names director of sales
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 9, 2011
Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas − Holt Cat − has named Michael Grimm as director of sales.
Grimm held the position of Fort Worth regional sales manager with Holt Cat prior to this promotion. He has more than 11 years of sales and operations experience with Caterpillar Inc.
Grimm earned Bachelor of Arts degrees in Advertising and Spanish from Southern Methodist University in Dallas.
In his new position, Grimm will be responsible for directing Holt’s Machine Sales operation across Texas.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views