Holt Cat names director of sales
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 9, 2011
Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas − Holt Cat − has named Michael Grimm as director of sales.
Grimm held the position of Fort Worth regional sales manager with Holt Cat prior to this promotion. He has more than 11 years of sales and operations experience with Caterpillar Inc.
Grimm earned Bachelor of Arts degrees in Advertising and Spanish from Southern Methodist University in Dallas.
In his new position, Grimm will be responsible for directing Holt’s Machine Sales operation across Texas.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update332 Views