Holt Cat names director of sales
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 9, 2011
Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas − Holt Cat − has named Michael Grimm as director of sales.
Grimm held the position of Fort Worth regional sales manager with Holt Cat prior to this promotion. He has more than 11 years of sales and operations experience with Caterpillar Inc.
Grimm earned Bachelor of Arts degrees in Advertising and Spanish from Southern Methodist University in Dallas.
In his new position, Grimm will be responsible for directing Holt’s Machine Sales operation across Texas.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles543 Views