Holt Cat names director of sales
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 9, 2011
Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas − Holt Cat − has named Michael Grimm as director of sales.
Grimm held the position of Fort Worth regional sales manager with Holt Cat prior to this promotion. He has more than 11 years of sales and operations experience with Caterpillar Inc.
Grimm earned Bachelor of Arts degrees in Advertising and Spanish from Southern Methodist University in Dallas.
In his new position, Grimm will be responsible for directing Holt’s Machine Sales operation across Texas.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views