HiWayVIP.com free site launched to provide info, service tools
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 6, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa-based Highway Equipment Company (HECO), which manufacturers Hi-Way deicing spreaders and road maintenance equipment, introduced the Hi-Way VIP preferred customer website – www.highwayequipment.com – to provide access to rewards, free service tools, news, event information, and a live chat function once site visitors are registered.
Members of the VIP site also may access all of the information on the main HECO website. Registration is free by clicking the “VIP End-Users” tab on HECO’s homepage and registering by going directly to www.HiWayVIP.com.
Currently, registered Hi-Way VIP preferred customers may receive a free Hi-Way jacket with any new Hi-Way equipment purchase, through Sept. 28, 2012. However, HECO notes that this offer is for end-users only.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views