HiWayVIP.com free site launched to provide info, service tools
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 6, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa-based Highway Equipment Company (HECO), which manufacturers Hi-Way deicing spreaders and road maintenance equipment, introduced the Hi-Way VIP preferred customer website – www.highwayequipment.com – to provide access to rewards, free service tools, news, event information, and a live chat function once site visitors are registered.
Members of the VIP site also may access all of the information on the main HECO website. Registration is free by clicking the “VIP End-Users” tab on HECO’s homepage and registering by going directly to www.HiWayVIP.com.
Currently, registered Hi-Way VIP preferred customers may receive a free Hi-Way jacket with any new Hi-Way equipment purchase, through Sept. 28, 2012. However, HECO notes that this offer is for end-users only.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views