HiWayVIP.com free site launched to provide info, service tools
Cedar Rapids, Iowa-based Highway Equipment Company (HECO), which manufacturers Hi-Way deicing spreaders and road maintenance equipment, introduced the Hi-Way VIP preferred customer website – www.highwayequipment.com – to provide access to rewards, free service tools, news, event information, and a live chat function once site visitors are registered.
Members of the VIP site also may access all of the information on the main HECO website. Registration is free by clicking the “VIP End-Users” tab on HECO’s homepage and registering by going directly to www.HiWayVIP.com.
Currently, registered Hi-Way VIP preferred customers may receive a free Hi-Way jacket with any new Hi-Way equipment purchase, through Sept. 28, 2012. However, HECO notes that this offer is for end-users only.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)806 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers260 Views