HiWayVIP.com free site launched to provide info, service tools
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 6, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa-based Highway Equipment Company (HECO), which manufacturers Hi-Way deicing spreaders and road maintenance equipment, introduced the Hi-Way VIP preferred customer website – www.highwayequipment.com – to provide access to rewards, free service tools, news, event information, and a live chat function once site visitors are registered.
Members of the VIP site also may access all of the information on the main HECO website. Registration is free by clicking the “VIP End-Users” tab on HECO’s homepage and registering by going directly to www.HiWayVIP.com.
Currently, registered Hi-Way VIP preferred customers may receive a free Hi-Way jacket with any new Hi-Way equipment purchase, through Sept. 28, 2012. However, HECO notes that this offer is for end-users only.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series903 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks287 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views