Hitachi introduces three new Zaxis Dash 5 excavators: ZX160LC-5, ZX210-5, ZX210LC-5
Better Roads Staff
There is easy access for cleaning the condenser and radiator, and replacing consumable parts. And the placement of the cooling package in parallel also aids the cleaning process
Easy-to-check sight gauges and fluid reservoirs, quick-change remote-mounted vertical filters, and extended engine and hydraulic oil-service intervals minimize downtime for periodic maintenance.
All ZX Dash-5 Excavators come standard-equipped with three years of ZXLink™ Ultimate, enabling 24/7 online access to machine location, health, utilization, fuel consumption, and other valuable information for better understanding of costs and jobsite performance. Using ZXLink and the in-cab diagnostic monitor, scheduled maintenance intervals and trouble codes are easy to access.
Setting the benchmark
The Zaxis-5 Models set the benchmark for all-round efficiency with hydraulic systems that allow faster operation, with lower fuel consumption; an increase to the auto-power boost and auto-power lift for delivering an enhanced level of excavating performance and lifting power; and a reinforced undercarriage and strengthened front attachment for added durability in tough working conditions.
For more information about the newest Zaxis Dash-5 Excavators, go online to www.hitachiconstruction.com or visit your local Hitachi dealer.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views