Historical Construction Equipment Association launches membership drive
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 13, 2010
The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the history of the construction, dredging and surface mining equipment industries, has launched a membership drive.
Along with promoting individual memberships, contractors, dealers, producers and equipment manufacturers are being invited to join as corporate members. Corporate members designate up to five of their officers and employees to receive the HCEA’s quarterly magazine, Equipment Echoes, and VIP passes to its annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition.
Corporate members also receive links on the HCEA’s Website at www.hcea.net, and are being publicized in Equipment Echoes and in press releases to trade publications and Websites.
The HCEA also operates the National Construction Equipment Museum and archives in Bowling Green, Ohio, and its 2011 show will be held July 8 through 10 near Rantoul, Ill. Further information is available at www.hcea.net, or by calling 419-352-5616 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1023 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones918 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse758 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones393 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?303 Views