Hino Trucks partners with Morgan Corp.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 2, 2012
Hino Trucks has partnered with Morgan Corp. on a quick delivery, dry freight van body program for its conventional trucks.
Available in October, the Quick Turn stock program will serve 46 states (excluding, Hawaii, Alaska, California and Nevada) and trucks will be stocked through Morgan’s regional manufacturing operations — Morgantown, Pa., Rydal, Ga., Corsicana, Texas., and Lakeland, Fla.
The program is designed to have a 21-day turnaround from chassis or order receipt on stocked trucks, Chris Johnson, national account manager for Morgan Corp. notes in a written statement.
“In today’s increasing economic climate, Morgan is committed to helping Hino customers cut their wait time, provide competitive pricing and ensure the best product on the road,” Johnson said in the written statement
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles583 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views