Hino Trucks partners with Morgan Corp.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 2, 2012
Hino Trucks has partnered with Morgan Corp. on a quick delivery, dry freight van body program for its conventional trucks.
Available in October, the Quick Turn stock program will serve 46 states (excluding, Hawaii, Alaska, California and Nevada) and trucks will be stocked through Morgan’s regional manufacturing operations — Morgantown, Pa., Rydal, Ga., Corsicana, Texas., and Lakeland, Fla.
The program is designed to have a 21-day turnaround from chassis or order receipt on stocked trucks, Chris Johnson, national account manager for Morgan Corp. notes in a written statement.
“In today’s increasing economic climate, Morgan is committed to helping Hino customers cut their wait time, provide competitive pricing and ensure the best product on the road,” Johnson said in the written statement
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views