Hino Trucks partners with Morgan Corp.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 2, 2012
Hino Trucks has partnered with Morgan Corp. on a quick delivery, dry freight van body program for its conventional trucks.
Available in October, the Quick Turn stock program will serve 46 states (excluding, Hawaii, Alaska, California and Nevada) and trucks will be stocked through Morgan’s regional manufacturing operations — Morgantown, Pa., Rydal, Ga., Corsicana, Texas., and Lakeland, Fla.
The program is designed to have a 21-day turnaround from chassis or order receipt on stocked trucks, Chris Johnson, national account manager for Morgan Corp. notes in a written statement.
“In today’s increasing economic climate, Morgan is committed to helping Hino customers cut their wait time, provide competitive pricing and ensure the best product on the road,” Johnson said in the written statement
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views