Hino Trucks partners with Morgan Corp.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 2, 2012
Hino Trucks has partnered with Morgan Corp. on a quick delivery, dry freight van body program for its conventional trucks.
Available in October, the Quick Turn stock program will serve 46 states (excluding, Hawaii, Alaska, California and Nevada) and trucks will be stocked through Morgan’s regional manufacturing operations — Morgantown, Pa., Rydal, Ga., Corsicana, Texas., and Lakeland, Fla.
The program is designed to have a 21-day turnaround from chassis or order receipt on stocked trucks, Chris Johnson, national account manager for Morgan Corp. notes in a written statement.
“In today’s increasing economic climate, Morgan is committed to helping Hino customers cut their wait time, provide competitive pricing and ensure the best product on the road,” Johnson said in the written statement
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views