Hino Trucks offers HinoCare preventive service for 195 diesel model trucks
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
The two-year/60,000-mile service program is available free of charge on all 2013MY and 2014MY 195 and 195 double cab trucks delivered between July 1, 2013, and March 31, 2014.
The program covers all standard checks and replacements, including engine oil, fuel filter, air filter, transmission fluid and differential oil replacements and steering, brake pad, battery terminal, wheel, gauge, warning light, mirror, wiper, engine belt and air intake system checks.
The HinoCare preventative service care program is an addition to the company’s standard 5-year/175,000-mile engine warranty and 3-year roadside assistance coverage through HinoWatch.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...945 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views