Hino Trucks offers HinoCare preventive service for 195 diesel model trucks
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
The two-year/60,000-mile service program is available free of charge on all 2013MY and 2014MY 195 and 195 double cab trucks delivered between July 1, 2013, and March 31, 2014.
The program covers all standard checks and replacements, including engine oil, fuel filter, air filter, transmission fluid and differential oil replacements and steering, brake pad, battery terminal, wheel, gauge, warning light, mirror, wiper, engine belt and air intake system checks.
The HinoCare preventative service care program is an addition to the company’s standard 5-year/175,000-mile engine warranty and 3-year roadside assistance coverage through HinoWatch.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency524 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views