Hino Trucks offers HinoCare preventive service for 195 diesel model trucks
The two-year/60,000-mile service program is available free of charge on all 2013MY and 2014MY 195 and 195 double cab trucks delivered between July 1, 2013, and March 31, 2014.
The program covers all standard checks and replacements, including engine oil, fuel filter, air filter, transmission fluid and differential oil replacements and steering, brake pad, battery terminal, wheel, gauge, warning light, mirror, wiper, engine belt and air intake system checks.
The HinoCare preventative service care program is an addition to the company’s standard 5-year/175,000-mile engine warranty and 3-year roadside assistance coverage through HinoWatch.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding564 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable414 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future352 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers252 Views