Hino Trucks offers HinoCare preventive service for 195 diesel model trucks
Amanda Bayhi | August 8, 2013
The two-year/60,000-mile service program is available free of charge on all 2013MY and 2014MY 195 and 195 double cab trucks delivered between July 1, 2013, and March 31, 2014.
The program covers all standard checks and replacements, including engine oil, fuel filter, air filter, transmission fluid and differential oil replacements and steering, brake pad, battery terminal, wheel, gauge, warning light, mirror, wiper, engine belt and air intake system checks.
The HinoCare preventative service care program is an addition to the company’s standard 5-year/175,000-mile engine warranty and 3-year roadside assistance coverage through HinoWatch.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views