HINIKER SALT AND SAND SPREADERS AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL
Better Roads Staff
Standard hopper capacities are 1.80 cu. yd. for model 825 and 1.50 cu. yd. for model 625. The swing-away spinner chute allows for easier unloading and improved trailer hitch access.
The spreader features a Briggs & Stratton Intek OHV air-cooled, single cylinder, four-cycle engine. A convenient in-cab control console operates the electric starter, clutch, and throttle functions. Available options include hopper screens, tie-down kits, and a high-mount brake light.
Hiniker’s professional snow and ice control equipment line includes the patented convertible C-plow, as well as conventional plows, Scoop plows, V-plows and stainless steel spreaders.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable410 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views