HINIKER SALT AND SAND SPREADERS AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL
Better Roads Staff | August 20, 2010
Standard hopper capacities are 1.80 cu. yd. for model 825 and 1.50 cu. yd. for model 625. The swing-away spinner chute allows for easier unloading and improved trailer hitch access.
The spreader features a Briggs & Stratton Intek OHV air-cooled, single cylinder, four-cycle engine. A convenient in-cab control console operates the electric starter, clutch, and throttle functions. Available options include hopper screens, tie-down kits, and a high-mount brake light.
Hiniker’s professional snow and ice control equipment line includes the patented convertible C-plow, as well as conventional plows, Scoop plows, V-plows and stainless steel spreaders.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views