HINIKER SALT AND SAND SPREADERS AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL
Better Roads Staff | August 20, 2010
Standard hopper capacities are 1.80 cu. yd. for model 825 and 1.50 cu. yd. for model 625. The swing-away spinner chute allows for easier unloading and improved trailer hitch access.
The spreader features a Briggs & Stratton Intek OHV air-cooled, single cylinder, four-cycle engine. A convenient in-cab control console operates the electric starter, clutch, and throttle functions. Available options include hopper screens, tie-down kits, and a high-mount brake light.
Hiniker’s professional snow and ice control equipment line includes the patented convertible C-plow, as well as conventional plows, Scoop plows, V-plows and stainless steel spreaders.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views