Hilti: See inside concrete structures
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2012
Scan concrete structures quickly and accurately to get large-area 2D or 3D images of what’s inside with Hilti’s PS 1000 X-Scan Radar Detection System.
Using a hand-guided scanner with color display, move the scanner horizontally and vertically across a measured template grid and analyze the scans immediately on the X-Scan display. With the aid of the PSA 100 field-rugged monitor, you can show objects in 3D images for on-the-spot interpretation, making it easy to find and mark potential drilling locations, limiting damage caused by hitting rebars, pipes or post-tension cables. Hilti says the device helps contractors do their own field scans, decreasing the need to hire specialists.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority616 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles563 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views