Hilti: See inside concrete structures
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2012
Scan concrete structures quickly and accurately to get large-area 2D or 3D images of what’s inside with Hilti’s PS 1000 X-Scan Radar Detection System.
Using a hand-guided scanner with color display, move the scanner horizontally and vertically across a measured template grid and analyze the scans immediately on the X-Scan display. With the aid of the PSA 100 field-rugged monitor, you can show objects in 3D images for on-the-spot interpretation, making it easy to find and mark potential drilling locations, limiting damage caused by hitting rebars, pipes or post-tension cables. Hilti says the device helps contractors do their own field scans, decreasing the need to hire specialists.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views