Hilti: See inside concrete structures
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2012
Scan concrete structures quickly and accurately to get large-area 2D or 3D images of what’s inside with Hilti’s PS 1000 X-Scan Radar Detection System.
Using a hand-guided scanner with color display, move the scanner horizontally and vertically across a measured template grid and analyze the scans immediately on the X-Scan display. With the aid of the PSA 100 field-rugged monitor, you can show objects in 3D images for on-the-spot interpretation, making it easy to find and mark potential drilling locations, limiting damage caused by hitting rebars, pipes or post-tension cables. Hilti says the device helps contractors do their own field scans, decreasing the need to hire specialists.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]881 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong759 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths747 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers628 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road477 Views