Hilti: See inside concrete structures
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2012
Scan concrete structures quickly and accurately to get large-area 2D or 3D images of what’s inside with Hilti’s PS 1000 X-Scan Radar Detection System.
Using a hand-guided scanner with color display, move the scanner horizontally and vertically across a measured template grid and analyze the scans immediately on the X-Scan display. With the aid of the PSA 100 field-rugged monitor, you can show objects in 3D images for on-the-spot interpretation, making it easy to find and mark potential drilling locations, limiting damage caused by hitting rebars, pipes or post-tension cables. Hilti says the device helps contractors do their own field scans, decreasing the need to hire specialists.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2154 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house567 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones545 Views