Hill to provide construction consulting for Freeport-McMoRan
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 6, 2013
Hill International has received a master services agreement from Freeport-McMoRan Corp., a subsidiary of Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., to provide construction consulting and professional services.
Hill’s services under the contract are expected to include project and program management, cost estimating, cost control, scheduling, staff augmentation and other construction consulting and related technical services at various U.S. and international locations.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse382 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views