Hill to provide construction consulting for Freeport-McMoRan
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 6, 2013
Hill International has received a master services agreement from Freeport-McMoRan Corp., a subsidiary of Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., to provide construction consulting and professional services.
Hill’s services under the contract are expected to include project and program management, cost estimating, cost control, scheduling, staff augmentation and other construction consulting and related technical services at various U.S. and international locations.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles904 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse705 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views