Hill to provide construction consulting for Freeport-McMoRan
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 6, 2013
Hill International has received a master services agreement from Freeport-McMoRan Corp., a subsidiary of Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., to provide construction consulting and professional services.
Hill’s services under the contract are expected to include project and program management, cost estimating, cost control, scheduling, staff augmentation and other construction consulting and related technical services at various U.S. and international locations.
MORE FROM Industry
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses874 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway727 Views