Hill to provide construction consulting for Freeport-McMoRan
Hill International has received a master services agreement from Freeport-McMoRan Corp., a subsidiary of Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., to provide construction consulting and professional services.
Hill’s services under the contract are expected to include project and program management, cost estimating, cost control, scheduling, staff augmentation and other construction consulting and related technical services at various U.S. and international locations.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1680 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite680 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…630 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee436 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California365 Views