Hill to provide construction consulting for Freeport-McMoRan
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 6, 2013
Hill International has received a master services agreement from Freeport-McMoRan Corp., a subsidiary of Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., to provide construction consulting and professional services.
Hill’s services under the contract are expected to include project and program management, cost estimating, cost control, scheduling, staff augmentation and other construction consulting and related technical services at various U.S. and international locations.
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views