Hill International awarded $1.9 million on SoCal contracts
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 4, 2012
Construction risk management company Hill International has been awarded two contracts to provide construction management services on transportation improvement projects in Southern California. The two contracts have a combined estimated value of nearly $1.9 million.
The first contract is from the City of Riverside and is to manage construction of the Iowa Avenue grade separation project. The second contract is from the City of Loma Linda and is to manage construction of the Stewart Street improvement project, which includes an underpass, road widening and a new pedestrian bridge.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views