Hill International awarded $1.9 million on SoCal contracts
Construction risk management company Hill International has been awarded two contracts to provide construction management services on transportation improvement projects in Southern California. The two contracts have a combined estimated value of nearly $1.9 million.
The first contract is from the City of Riverside and is to manage construction of the Iowa Avenue grade separation project. The second contract is from the City of Loma Linda and is to manage construction of the Stewart Street improvement project, which includes an underpass, road widening and a new pedestrian bridge.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers259 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views