Hill International awarded $1.9 million on SoCal contracts
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 4, 2012
Construction risk management company Hill International has been awarded two contracts to provide construction management services on transportation improvement projects in Southern California. The two contracts have a combined estimated value of nearly $1.9 million.
The first contract is from the City of Riverside and is to manage construction of the Iowa Avenue grade separation project. The second contract is from the City of Loma Linda and is to manage construction of the Stewart Street improvement project, which includes an underpass, road widening and a new pedestrian bridge.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River450 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving301 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness262 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options257 Views