Hill International awarded $1.9 million on SoCal contracts
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 4, 2012
Construction risk management company Hill International has been awarded two contracts to provide construction management services on transportation improvement projects in Southern California. The two contracts have a combined estimated value of nearly $1.9 million.
The first contract is from the City of Riverside and is to manage construction of the Iowa Avenue grade separation project. The second contract is from the City of Loma Linda and is to manage construction of the Stewart Street improvement project, which includes an underpass, road widening and a new pedestrian bridge.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong885 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker336 Views