Hill International awarded $1.9 million on SoCal contracts
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 4, 2012
Construction risk management company Hill International has been awarded two contracts to provide construction management services on transportation improvement projects in Southern California. The two contracts have a combined estimated value of nearly $1.9 million.
The first contract is from the City of Riverside and is to manage construction of the Iowa Avenue grade separation project. The second contract is from the City of Loma Linda and is to manage construction of the Stewart Street improvement project, which includes an underpass, road widening and a new pedestrian bridge.
MORE FROM Industry
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views