Highway Wheeled The only excavator designed with the freeway in mind.
Drive it at highway speeds. Drive it from job to job. And drive it back to safety of the equipment yard at night. It”s an advantage that”s made the Gradall wheeled undercarriage design famous throughout the world for over a half-century.
- Drive a Gradall excavator at speeds up to 88 km/h
- There”s no need for a lowboy trailer; no unnecessary transport expense And no lost time moving the machine to the job and back.
- Front axle lockout cylinders provide the Gradall with a stable working platform. There”s no need for stabilizers.
- The Gradall undercarriage can be repositioned from the upperstructure operator cab using a speed selection switch in the cab. That saves time, makes repositioning more efficient and increases productivity.
- Choose a standard rear-wheel drive 6 c 4 or 4 x 2, or optional 6 x 6 or 4 x 4 capabilities, depending on your needs.
- Operator cabs are designed for operator comfort, with sound-deadening advantages, standard features including air conditioning, AM/FM radio and adjsutable seating, plus special options that can reduce fatigue while increasing efficiency.
- Operator training efficiency is enhanced by an adjustable joystick pattern system. Operators can choose Gradall, Deere or SAE systems using an in-cab switch.
- Most routine service points- oil, filters, hydraulic fluids, fueling – are accessible at ground level.
- All hydraulic hoses are located safely inside the boom.
- Quick coupler at the boom end lets a single operator change attachments in just minutes.
- Compact carrier frames and shorter tail swing make travel and work easier in tight quarters.
- Fleet management is more efficient because models share over 90% of replacement parts.
- Boom design increases drawbar push/pull capability and more boom force during entire dig cycle.
- All attachments are interchangeable.
- One low emission engine in all models operates carrier, upperstructure and boom with excellent fuel consumption efficiency.
- Telescoping, tiliting boom creates industry”s lowest working profile.
- High-pressure, load-sensing hydraulics.
- All Gradall excavator manufacturing locations are inside the USA. But sales and service locations are maintained on six continents.