Highway Financing 101 Webinar postponed
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 25, 2010
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) NSSGA’S Highway Financing 101 Webinar that was originally slated for Wednesday, Oct. 27 at 2 p.m. EDT is being postponed.
A new date is TBA.
The Webinar will serve as a tutorial on the basics of the highway financing system and will feature special presenter Susan J. Binder.
Susan J. Binder is a senior associate in the Transportation Planning and Management Group at Cambridge Systematics, Inc., and has more than 34 years of experience in the transportation industry. Before joining the majority staff of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works in 2008, Ms. Binder served as the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Deputy Associate Administrator for Policy and Governmental Affairs. Concurrently, she served as the Executive Director, of the National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Study Commission, which culminated in its 2008 Report to Congress. Ms. Binder’s expertise includes transportation programs, management, policy, finance, economics, and legislation.
MORE FROM Economics
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2130 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1321 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...893 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones542 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house487 Views