Highway Equipment Company selling Flow Boy line, name
Highway Equipment Company (HECO) plans to sell its Flow Boy trade name and product line of asphalt, aggregate, and concrete live bottom trailers.
The company says its selling Flow Boy will allow it to focus on its core Hi-Way road maintenance equipment line and New Leader crop nutrient applicators that the company has manufactured since its inception in 1939.
MORE FROM Industry
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)480 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Where Interstate 20 crosses Interstate Bob229 Views