Better Roads Staff
“With this additional space we can now admit more exhibitors than at the last event,” says Georg Moller, exhibition group director at Messe München International. “Nevertheless it is still not possible to accommodate all those who want to take part, or to meet in full the space requirements of all participants.”
That’s not the only good news from the bauma folks. They also say the European construction and building material machinery industry remains optimistic despite growing fears about the Euro crisis.
In an official statement, bauma says that, “The signals for medium- to long-term growth in the construction and building material machinery industry are positive: worldwide construction activity has grown significantly in recent years. Growth is being driven by the up-and-coming developing and emerging countries led by the BRIC [Brazil, Russia, India, China] states.”
Online pre-registration begins this month.
MORE FROM Highway Contractor
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1523 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June990 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge435 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012351 Views