High winds knock over six big rigs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 14, 2013
Mother Nature huffed and she puffed and she blew over six big rigs on a segment of North California’s Interstate 580, according to an Associated Press report.
The crashes occurred near Tracy, California, in San Joaquin County, beginning about 6 p.m. on October 27 and continuing until about 5 a.m. the next day, according to the report.
Two drivers were injured, the report notes.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River561 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views