High winds knock over six big rigs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 14, 2013
Mother Nature huffed and she puffed and she blew over six big rigs on a segment of North California’s Interstate 580, according to an Associated Press report.
The crashes occurred near Tracy, California, in San Joaquin County, beginning about 6 p.m. on October 27 and continuing until about 5 a.m. the next day, according to the report.
Two drivers were injured, the report notes.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views