High winds knock over six big rigs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 14, 2013
Mother Nature huffed and she puffed and she blew over six big rigs on a segment of North California’s Interstate 580, according to an Associated Press report.
The crashes occurred near Tracy, California, in San Joaquin County, beginning about 6 p.m. on October 27 and continuing until about 5 a.m. the next day, according to the report.
Two drivers were injured, the report notes.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system472 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass186 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues147 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike108 Views