High winds knock over six big rigs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 14, 2013
Mother Nature huffed and she puffed and she blew over six big rigs on a segment of North California’s Interstate 580, according to an Associated Press report.
The crashes occurred near Tracy, California, in San Joaquin County, beginning about 6 p.m. on October 27 and continuing until about 5 a.m. the next day, according to the report.
Two drivers were injured, the report notes.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong961 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction392 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair379 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views