High winds knock over six big rigs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 14, 2013
Mother Nature huffed and she puffed and she blew over six big rigs on a segment of North California’s Interstate 580, according to an Associated Press report.
The crashes occurred near Tracy, California, in San Joaquin County, beginning about 6 p.m. on October 27 and continuing until about 5 a.m. the next day, according to the report.
Two drivers were injured, the report notes.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1252 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1008 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...781 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones520 Views