Hi-Way Equipment Co. offers special rebate Oct. 1 to Dec. 31
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 1, 2012
Highway Equipment Co., the manufacturer of Hi-Way road maintenance equipment, is offering from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31, 2012 a $50 factory-direct rebate with a purchase of $200 or more of reconditioned Hi-Way parts from an authorized dealer.
To register for the VIP preferred customer site, go to the company website and click the “VIP End-Users” tab.
After the registration form is filled in, immediate access will be granted to all of the features on the site including special offers, a live chat, VIP calculators, and news.
Access to the site is free and open to anyone.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2194 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work983 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority701 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles653 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans513 Views