Hi-Way Equipment Co. offers special rebate Oct. 1 to Dec. 31
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 1, 2012
Highway Equipment Co., the manufacturer of Hi-Way road maintenance equipment, is offering from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31, 2012 a $50 factory-direct rebate with a purchase of $200 or more of reconditioned Hi-Way parts from an authorized dealer.
To register for the VIP preferred customer site, go to the company website and click the “VIP End-Users” tab.
After the registration form is filled in, immediate access will be granted to all of the features on the site including special offers, a live chat, VIP calculators, and news.
Access to the site is free and open to anyone.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier263 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker209 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative107 Views