Hi-Way Equipment Co. offers special rebate Oct. 1 to Dec. 31
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 1, 2012
Highway Equipment Co., the manufacturer of Hi-Way road maintenance equipment, is offering from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31, 2012 a $50 factory-direct rebate with a purchase of $200 or more of reconditioned Hi-Way parts from an authorized dealer.
To register for the VIP preferred customer site, go to the company website and click the “VIP End-Users” tab.
After the registration form is filled in, immediate access will be granted to all of the features on the site including special offers, a live chat, VIP calculators, and news.
Access to the site is free and open to anyone.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views