Hi-Way Equipment Co. offers special rebate Oct. 1 to Dec. 31
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 1, 2012
Highway Equipment Co., the manufacturer of Hi-Way road maintenance equipment, is offering from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31, 2012 a $50 factory-direct rebate with a purchase of $200 or more of reconditioned Hi-Way parts from an authorized dealer.
To register for the VIP preferred customer site, go to the company website and click the “VIP End-Users” tab.
After the registration form is filled in, immediate access will be granted to all of the features on the site including special offers, a live chat, VIP calculators, and news.
Access to the site is free and open to anyone.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views