Hi-Way Equipment Co. offers special rebate Oct. 1 to Dec. 31
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 1, 2012
Highway Equipment Co., the manufacturer of Hi-Way road maintenance equipment, is offering from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31, 2012 a $50 factory-direct rebate with a purchase of $200 or more of reconditioned Hi-Way parts from an authorized dealer.
To register for the VIP preferred customer site, go to the company website and click the “VIP End-Users” tab.
After the registration form is filled in, immediate access will be granted to all of the features on the site including special offers, a live chat, VIP calculators, and news.
Access to the site is free and open to anyone.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views