H&H celebrates 60th anniversary
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 18, 2011
H&H Sales Co. Inc. is celebrating its 60th anniversary this year
In 1951, Lynn Harlan founded H&H Equipment Co., and Lloyd J. Hawkins joined the company in 1959. H&H Equipment Co. reorganized into H&H Sales Co. Inc. in 1991.
Today’s company officers are John L. Hawkins, CEO; Phil M. Randall, President; Tom M. Hiser, VP of Engineering and Rex A. Yant, VP of Operations.
H&H specializes in manufacturing and distributing custom service and delivery truck bodies, custom steel fabrications and other truck/van equipment and accessories. The company works extensively with the propane gas, welding gas, other high-pressure gas and the commercial construction/service industries to supply quality commercial vehicles.
H&H Sales Co. truck bodies include compressed and propane cylinder delivery truck bodies, crane truck bodies, service bodies and dump, platform and landscape bodies. H&H also manufactures truck tool boxes, truck and van equipment, bulk tank trailers, gas storage cabinets, LP gas grill cylinder cabinets and cylinder handling carts.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths712 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers579 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road517 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines502 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus361 Views