Herb Broadmeadow named VP of national accounts for Volvo Trucks
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 22, 2011
Herb Broadmeadow was recently named vice president of national accounts for Volvo Trucks in North America.
According to Volvo, his long track record of success at Volvo Trucks makes him ideally suited to lead Volvo’s national accounts team, responsible for providing total fleet solutions to truckload, less-than-truckload and private fleets
During his 34 year career with Volvo Trucks, Broadmeadow has held a variety of sales positions, including vice president of the Southwestern U.S. region and director of national accounts.
He will continue to be based at Volvo Trucks’ North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views