Herb Broadmeadow named VP of national accounts for Volvo Trucks
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 22, 2011
Herb Broadmeadow was recently named vice president of national accounts for Volvo Trucks in North America.
According to Volvo, his long track record of success at Volvo Trucks makes him ideally suited to lead Volvo’s national accounts team, responsible for providing total fleet solutions to truckload, less-than-truckload and private fleets
During his 34 year career with Volvo Trucks, Broadmeadow has held a variety of sales positions, including vice president of the Southwestern U.S. region and director of national accounts.
He will continue to be based at Volvo Trucks’ North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers116 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views