Henderson Products hires VP of sales and marketing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 15, 2010
Henderson Products has hired Robert McKinley as its new vice president of sales and marketing.
McKinley has been involved in the truck equipment industry for several years, most recently serving as the president and CEO of SIDUMP’R Trailer Co. in Plainview, Neb.
His career includes executive responsibilities with large and middle market manufacturers.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series826 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group355 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines184 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views