Henderson Products hires VP of sales and marketing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 15, 2010
Henderson Products has hired Robert McKinley as its new vice president of sales and marketing.
McKinley has been involved in the truck equipment industry for several years, most recently serving as the president and CEO of SIDUMP’R Trailer Co. in Plainview, Neb.
His career includes executive responsibilities with large and middle market manufacturers.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax219 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views