Henderson Products hires VP of sales and marketing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 15, 2010
Henderson Products has hired Robert McKinley as its new vice president of sales and marketing.
McKinley has been involved in the truck equipment industry for several years, most recently serving as the president and CEO of SIDUMP’R Trailer Co. in Plainview, Neb.
His career includes executive responsibilities with large and middle market manufacturers.
MORE FROM Industry
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass196 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects125 Views