Henderson BrineXtreme produces salt brine in a mobile machine
Amanda Bayhi | February 21, 2014
Henderson Products’ new BrineXtreme mobile salt brine solution produces professional grade salt brine no matter the location.
With an ability to work in temperatures as low as -6 degrees F, the machine can perform pre-storm applications that prevent snow and ice from bonding to the road’s surface.
The BrineXtreme measures concentration by density, which negates changing temperatures to produce a concentration that is accurate to 0.001 SG.
The machine has a production rate of up to 160 gallons per minute and a 5-cubic-yard capacity.
Other features include automated operation from tank to truck, automated cleanout, an enclosure that protects salinity control and blending module, a large touchscreen display, event logging data, data log printing, remote access and a truck fill range of 20-400 gallons per minute.
Also available are options such as blending module and truck fill station.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes549 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers143 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views