Henderson features BlackBelt Maxx truck body at APWA Expo
Amanda Bayhi | August 27, 2013
The truck body, introduced earlier this year, can perform jobs such anti-ice applications, deicing applications, pre-wet applications, salt slurry generation, material hauling and high-volume material conveying.
Features include Load Sense Belt Tensioning, a 54-inch-wide pure belt design that eliminates chain maintenance, a planetary drive system that provides 75-percent roller-to-belt engagement, a low working center of gravity, 71-degree sloped walls, a high-capacity hopper, high-capacity anti-ice liquid tanks, a high volume material output and controlled load management system.
The BlackBelt Maxx is available in 10-foot and 18-foot body lengths.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group161 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views