Henderson features BlackBelt Maxx truck body at APWA Expo
Amanda Bayhi | August 27, 2013
The truck body, introduced earlier this year, can perform jobs such anti-ice applications, deicing applications, pre-wet applications, salt slurry generation, material hauling and high-volume material conveying.
Features include Load Sense Belt Tensioning, a 54-inch-wide pure belt design that eliminates chain maintenance, a planetary drive system that provides 75-percent roller-to-belt engagement, a low working center of gravity, 71-degree sloped walls, a high-capacity hopper, high-capacity anti-ice liquid tanks, a high volume material output and controlled load management system.
The BlackBelt Maxx is available in 10-foot and 18-foot body lengths.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views