Henderson features BlackBelt Maxx truck body at APWA Expo
Amanda Bayhi | August 27, 2013
The truck body, introduced earlier this year, can perform jobs such anti-ice applications, deicing applications, pre-wet applications, salt slurry generation, material hauling and high-volume material conveying.
Features include Load Sense Belt Tensioning, a 54-inch-wide pure belt design that eliminates chain maintenance, a planetary drive system that provides 75-percent roller-to-belt engagement, a low working center of gravity, 71-degree sloped walls, a high-capacity hopper, high-capacity anti-ice liquid tanks, a high volume material output and controlled load management system.
The BlackBelt Maxx is available in 10-foot and 18-foot body lengths.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views