Henderson features BlackBelt Maxx truck body at APWA Expo
Amanda Bayhi | August 27, 2013
The truck body, introduced earlier this year, can perform jobs such anti-ice applications, deicing applications, pre-wet applications, salt slurry generation, material hauling and high-volume material conveying.
Features include Load Sense Belt Tensioning, a 54-inch-wide pure belt design that eliminates chain maintenance, a planetary drive system that provides 75-percent roller-to-belt engagement, a low working center of gravity, 71-degree sloped walls, a high-capacity hopper, high-capacity anti-ice liquid tanks, a high volume material output and controlled load management system.
The BlackBelt Maxx is available in 10-foot and 18-foot body lengths.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers851 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project419 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 305 Views