Helac Corp. launches new website to buy PowerTilt parts online
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 23, 2011
Helac Corp., a manufacturer of helical, hydraulic rotary actuators and construction attachments, has launched a new e-commerce website.
The new site allows customers to buy seals, bearings and valve cartridges online via credit card for Helac Corporation’s standard PowerTilt product lines, including PT and TT Series. Customers are able to search by product model, part number and serial number. Helac’s Customer Service Team will now be able to respond to orders more quickly, with a faster turnaround.
“Our goal is to make it easier for our customers to do business with us. Now our e-commerce site gives our attachment customers the same convenience that our actuator customers already have.” states Paul Swann, vice president of sales and marketing for Helac Corp.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]799 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus385 Views