Heil Trailer International hires new vice president of product development
Katie Wood | August 2, 2011
Heil Trailer International announced that Yassir Shanshal has accepted the position of vice president of product development. Shanshal will be working out of the Global Support Center in Cleveland, Tenn., reporting to Greg Hewitt, president of Heil Trailer International.
Shanshal will have overall management and technical responsibility for new product development, research and development activities, and associated engineering documentation. He will provide leadership for Heil’s global engineering team and identify, develop and launch technologies and products with emphasis on maintaining our industry leading global position.
Shanshal holds a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Mechanical Engineering from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale in Carbondale, Ill., and a second masters in Product Development from University of Detroit Mercy in Detroit, Mich.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2276 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority624 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles584 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views