Heil Trailer International hires new vice president of product development
Heil Trailer International announced that Yassir Shanshal has accepted the position of vice president of product development. Shanshal will be working out of the Global Support Center in Cleveland, Tenn., reporting to Greg Hewitt, president of Heil Trailer International.
Shanshal will have overall management and technical responsibility for new product development, research and development activities, and associated engineering documentation. He will provide leadership for Heil’s global engineering team and identify, develop and launch technologies and products with emphasis on maintaining our industry leading global position.
Shanshal holds a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Mechanical Engineering from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale in Carbondale, Ill., and a second masters in Product Development from University of Detroit Mercy in Detroit, Mich.
MORE FROM Industry
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)783 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects348 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers253 Views