Hear ‘Voices of the Recovery Act’ online
The U.S. Department of Transportation has made $48.1 billion in ARRA funds available for highway, road, transit, rail, bridge and airport construction and repairs, as well as small shipyard grants nationwide. $39.3 billion already has been obligated to fund more than 14,600 approved projects in 53 U.S. States and Territories.
The “Voices of the Recovery Act” map can accessed at http://www.dot.gov/recovery/voices/.
MORE FROM Economics
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1518 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge416 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012345 Views