HCEA to feature Erie B operations at convention, equipment expo
Amanda Bayhi | June 14, 2013
The Historic Construction Equipment Association will present its 28th Annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition August 16-18 in Wilmington, Illinois.
The show will feature an operating Erie B steam crane and a demonstration of an Erie B steam shovel.
The convention and exposition, hosted by the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 150, will be located at the Local 150 Apprenticeship and Skill Improvement Program Center at 19800 West South Arsenal Road.
Show hours are Friday from 9 a.m. to dark, Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Admission is $8 per adult each day or $15 per adult for the weekend. Local 150 members and children ages 12 and younger are free.
For more information, visit hcea.net.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views