Ground broken for new Tecweigh line facility in MN
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 20, 2011
This facility doubles the manufacturing space of the current headquarters in nearby White Bear Lake, Minn.
Tecnetics (who manufactures the Tecweigh line of in-motion weighing equipment) is expected to move into the new facility Spring 2012.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River627 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views