Ground broken for new Tecweigh line facility in MN
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 20, 2011
This facility doubles the manufacturing space of the current headquarters in nearby White Bear Lake, Minn.
Tecnetics (who manufactures the Tecweigh line of in-motion weighing equipment) is expected to move into the new facility Spring 2012.
MORE FROM Industry
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker273 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon119 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views