Ground broken for new Tecweigh line facility in MN
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 20, 2011
This facility doubles the manufacturing space of the current headquarters in nearby White Bear Lake, Minn.
Tecnetics (who manufactures the Tecweigh line of in-motion weighing equipment) is expected to move into the new facility Spring 2012.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views