Ground broken for new Tecweigh line facility in MN
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 20, 2011
This facility doubles the manufacturing space of the current headquarters in nearby White Bear Lake, Minn.
Tecnetics (who manufactures the Tecweigh line of in-motion weighing equipment) is expected to move into the new facility Spring 2012.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice359 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill359 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views