Ground broken for new Tecweigh line facility in MN
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 20, 2011
This facility doubles the manufacturing space of the current headquarters in nearby White Bear Lake, Minn.
Tecnetics (who manufactures the Tecweigh line of in-motion weighing equipment) is expected to move into the new facility Spring 2012.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority615 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles562 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views