‘Gridlock’ – a video from ARTBA on fixing the Highway Trust Fund
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 12, 2013
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has put together, “Gridlock,” a grassroots mobilization video to urging Congress to fix the Highway Trust Fund and subsequent crumbling infrastructure.
To see the video, go to http://www.artba.org/article/video-message.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views