'Gridlock' - a video from ARTBA on fixing the Highway Trust Fund
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 12, 2013
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has put together, “Gridlock,” a grassroots mobilization video to urging Congress to fix the Highway Trust Fund and subsequent crumbling infrastructure.
To see the video, go to http://www.artba.org/article/video-message.
MORE FROM Economics
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress220 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?164 Views