‘Gridlock’ – a video from ARTBA on fixing the Highway Trust Fund
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 12, 2013
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has put together, “Gridlock,” a grassroots mobilization video to urging Congress to fix the Highway Trust Fund and subsequent crumbling infrastructure.
To see the video, go to http://www.artba.org/article/video-message.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update337 Views