Gregory Industries: First hitch-mounted trailer truck
Gregory Industries’ TTMA-100 trailer truck mounted attenuator (TMA) is the first hitch-mounted TL-3 approved TMA that can be used with nearly any support vehicle in a fleet with 10,000-pound gross vehicle weight.
A rotational float allows for conformance to vary road conditions, virtual loss of toe dig, and eliminates binding associated with conventional mast/slides and offers up to 13 inches of float. A low-profile design improves the driver’s line of vision and allows for mounting behind cab underneath most municipal bodies.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141006 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views