Greenroads: Version 1.0 of rating system for roadway design, construction released
For an introduction to Version 1.0 (a 15-page document as opposed to the 80-page manual we’ve provided a link to earlier in this post), click here. Greenroads notes that this is a must-read and the one document to read to get up to speed on what this system is and how it works.
MORE FROM Better Bridges Research Papers
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)794 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots246 Views