Graniterock launches free construction calculator iPhone App Version 2.0
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 16, 2011
Graniterock has released a new mobile application — i.e. app — allowing Apple iPhone and iPod Touch users to access a broad range of construction materials calculators.
The free app, Graniterock Construction Calculator is part of the company’s effort to make calculating and ordering just the correct amount of a wide range of construction materials easy on the job, at the desk, or anywhere.
Graniterock’s Application for Construction Calculators will help the construction engineer estimate the amount of material that will be needed for his/her construction project. The calculators are grouped into these categories: Unit Conversion, Concrete Materials, Aggregate, Road Materials, Masonry Estimator, and c.
This tool is available for the iPhone and iPod Touch, and will soon be available for iPad and Android. The app is free and can be downloaded from Apple’s AppStore.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group161 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views