Graniterock launches free construction calculator iPhone App Version 2.0
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 16, 2011
Graniterock has released a new mobile application — i.e. app — allowing Apple iPhone and iPod Touch users to access a broad range of construction materials calculators.
The free app, Graniterock Construction Calculator is part of the company’s effort to make calculating and ordering just the correct amount of a wide range of construction materials easy on the job, at the desk, or anywhere.
Graniterock’s Application for Construction Calculators will help the construction engineer estimate the amount of material that will be needed for his/her construction project. The calculators are grouped into these categories: Unit Conversion, Concrete Materials, Aggregate, Road Materials, Masonry Estimator, and c.
This tool is available for the iPhone and iPod Touch, and will soon be available for iPad and Android. The app is free and can be downloaded from Apple’s AppStore.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views