Graniterock Construction Calculator free app for iPhone and iPod Touch
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 1, 2011
Graniterock has released a new mobile application — i.e. app — allowing Apple iPhone and iPod Touch users to access a broad range of construction materials calculators.
The free app, Graniterock Construction Calculator is part of the company’s effort to make calculating and ordering just the correct amount of a wide range of construction materials easy on the job, at the desk, or anywhere.
Graniterock’s Application for Construction Calculators will help the construction engineer estimate the amount of material that will be needed for his/her construction project. The calculators are grouped into these categories: Unit Conversion, Concrete Materials, Aggregate, Road Materials, Masonry Estimator, and Mulch.
This tool is available for the iPhone and iPod Touch, and will soon be available for iPad and Android. The app is free and can be downloaded from Apple’s AppStore.
MORE FROM Newsletter Road Product Showcase
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1796 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1161 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1115 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project507 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?364 Views