Graniterock acquires cold-in-place recycling company FMG
Amanda Bayhi | May 2, 2014
Graniterock announced Thursday that it has finalized an acquisition deal with FMG Company Inc., a 15-year-old company based in San Jose, Calif. that provides services such as milling and grinding, cold-in-place recycling and equipment rentals.
The companies finalized the acquisition on April 30.
FMG will operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Graniterock using the FMG name. It will continue to provide asphalt milling, grinding, pulverizing and cold-in-place recycling.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views