Graniterock acquires cold-in-place recycling company FMG
Amanda Bayhi | May 2, 2014
Graniterock announced Thursday that it has finalized an acquisition deal with FMG Company Inc., a 15-year-old company based in San Jose, Calif. that provides services such as milling and grinding, cold-in-place recycling and equipment rentals.
The companies finalized the acquisition on April 30.
FMG will operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Graniterock using the FMG name. It will continue to provide asphalt milling, grinding, pulverizing and cold-in-place recycling.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes610 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers162 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views