Graniterock acquires cold-in-place recycling company FMG
Amanda Bayhi | May 2, 2014
Graniterock announced Thursday that it has finalized an acquisition deal with FMG Company Inc., a 15-year-old company based in San Jose, Calif. that provides services such as milling and grinding, cold-in-place recycling and equipment rentals.
The companies finalized the acquisition on April 30.
FMG will operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Graniterock using the FMG name. It will continue to provide asphalt milling, grinding, pulverizing and cold-in-place recycling.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views