Granite to announce Q1 2010 results on May 3
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 5, 2010
Granite Construction Inc. announced today that it will release its first quarter 2010 financial results after the close of business on Monday, May 3, 2010.
The company will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET. The live conference call may be accessed by calling 877-693-6483 and 706-758-5304 for international listeners. The conference ID for the call is 67074808. A live Webcast will also be available via the Internet at http://www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay approximately two hours after the live call through May 18, 2010 by calling 800-642-1687 or 706-645-9291. The conference ID for the recording is 67074808. An audio archive of the call will also be available on the company’s Web site.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views