Granite to announce Q1 2010 results on May 3
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 5, 2010
Granite Construction Inc. announced today that it will release its first quarter 2010 financial results after the close of business on Monday, May 3, 2010.
The company will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET. The live conference call may be accessed by calling 877-693-6483 and 706-758-5304 for international listeners. The conference ID for the call is 67074808. A live Webcast will also be available via the Internet at http://www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay approximately two hours after the live call through May 18, 2010 by calling 800-642-1687 or 706-645-9291. The conference ID for the recording is 67074808. An audio archive of the call will also be available on the company’s Web site.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views