Granite releasing Q4, full-year results Feb. 23
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2011
Granite Construction Inc. will release its full-year and fourth-quarter 2010 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2011.
Granite management will host a conference call on Thursday, Feb. 24, 2011 at 8 a.m. Pacific time/11 a.m. Eastern time to discuss the results.
The live conference call may be accessed by calling 877-693-6483, or 706-758-5304 for international listeners. The conference ID for the call is 41332342. A live Webcast will also be available via the Internet at www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay about two hours after the live call through March 10, 2011, by calling 800-642-1687 or 706-645-9291. The conference ID for the recording is 41332342. An audio archive of the Webcast will also be available on the company’s website.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views