Granite releasing Q4, full-year results Feb. 23
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 8, 2011
Granite Construction Inc. will release its full-year and fourth-quarter 2010 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2011.
Granite management will host a conference call on Thursday, Feb. 24, 2011 at 8 a.m. Pacific time/11 a.m. Eastern time to discuss the results.
The live conference call may be accessed by calling 877-693-6483, or 706-758-5304 for international listeners. The conference ID for the call is 41332342. A live Webcast will also be available via the Internet at www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay about two hours after the live call through March 10, 2011, by calling 800-642-1687 or 706-645-9291. The conference ID for the recording is 41332342. An audio archive of the Webcast will also be available on the company’s website.
MORE FROM Economics
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views