Granite Q1 2012 results show 21-percent revenue increase
For 2012, Granite expects Construction segment revenue to be $1 billion to $1.1 billion with a corresponding gross profit margin between 9 percent and 11 percent. Large Project Construction segment revenue is expected to be $1 billion to $1.1 billion with a corresponding gross profit margin between 12 percent and 14 percent. Construction Materials segment revenue is expected to be $200 million to $220 million with corresponding gross profit margin between 7 percent and 9 percent. In addition, sales, general and administrative expenses are expected to be between $170 million and $180 million for the year and net income attributable to non-controlling interest in joint ventures for the total company is expected to be in the range of $15 million to $18 million.
MORE FROM Economics
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)473 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views