Granite Construction to release Q2 results August 2
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 12, 2010
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction says it will release its second quarter 2010 financial results before the market opens on Monday, Aug. 2, 2010, the company announced today.
Granite management will host a conference call at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
The live conference call may be accessed by calling 877-693-6483, or 706-758-5304 for international listeners. The conference ID for the call is 86369247. A live Webcast will also be available via the Internet at www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay about two hours after the live call through Aug. 13, 2010, by calling 800-642-1687 or 706-645-9291. The conference ID for the recording is 86369247. An audio archive of the webcast will also be available on the company’s Web site.
MORE FROM Economics
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views