Granite Construction to release Q2 results August 2
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 12, 2010
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction says it will release its second quarter 2010 financial results before the market opens on Monday, Aug. 2, 2010, the company announced today.
Granite management will host a conference call at 8 a.m. PT/11 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
The live conference call may be accessed by calling 877-693-6483, or 706-758-5304 for international listeners. The conference ID for the call is 86369247. A live Webcast will also be available via the Internet at www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay about two hours after the live call through Aug. 13, 2010, by calling 800-642-1687 or 706-645-9291. The conference ID for the recording is 86369247. An audio archive of the webcast will also be available on the company’s Web site.
MORE FROM Economics
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views