Granite Construction releasing Q3 2011 results Nov. 2
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 12, 2011
Granite Construction Inc. will release third quarter 2011 financial results on Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2011, after the market closes. The company will host an investor conference call at 8:00 a.m. (PDT), on Thursday, Nov. 3, 2011.
The company invites investors to listen to the live webcast of the conference call at its website, http://www.graniteconstruction.com/investor-relations/index.cfm. An archive of the webcast will be available approximately three hours after the call on the company’s website.
The live call may also be accessed by calling 877-643-7158, conference ID 18220474. A replay will be available about two hours after the live call through Nov. 24, 2011 by calling 855-859-2056, conference ID 18220474.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?400 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs387 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views