Granite Construction named as one 'World's Most Ethical Companies'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 16, 2012
Granite Construction Inc. has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2012 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Granite says it made the list by setting the industry standard for its commitment to bettering the communities in which it works, promoting sustainable business practices and setting the highest levels of ethical behavior in the workplace.
“Receiving the designation as one of Ethisphere’s 2012 World’s Most Ethical Companies is a tremendous honor for us and is a testament to our culture, where employees are committed to the highest ethical standards,” James H. Roberts, president and chief executive officer of Granite Construction Inc., said on a press release. “Our Code of Conduct has guided our actions for generations and is embedded in our everyday decisions as a trusted employer, partner and corporate citizen.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]942 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong935 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair316 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction308 Views