Granite Construction named as one ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
Granite Construction Inc. has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2012 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Granite says it made the list by setting the industry standard for its commitment to bettering the communities in which it works, promoting sustainable business practices, and setting the highest levels of ethical behavior in the workplace.
“Receiving the designation as one of Ethisphere’s 2012 World’s Most Ethical Companies is a tremendous honor for us and is a testament to our culture, where employees are committed to the highest ethical standards,” James H. Roberts, president and chief executive officer of Granite Construction Inc., said on a press release. “Our Code of Conduct has guided our actions for generations and is embedded in our everyday decisions as a trusted employer, partner, and corporate citizen.”
MORE FROM Economics
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice358 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill358 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views