Granite Construction named as one ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
Granite Construction Inc. has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2012 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Granite says it made the list by setting the industry standard for its commitment to bettering the communities in which it works, promoting sustainable business practices, and setting the highest levels of ethical behavior in the workplace.
“Receiving the designation as one of Ethisphere’s 2012 World’s Most Ethical Companies is a tremendous honor for us and is a testament to our culture, where employees are committed to the highest ethical standards,” James H. Roberts, president and chief executive officer of Granite Construction Inc., said on a press release. “Our Code of Conduct has guided our actions for generations and is embedded in our everyday decisions as a trusted employer, partner, and corporate citizen.”
MORE FROM Economics
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2268 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority621 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles582 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views