Granite Construction named as one ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 21, 2012
Granite Construction Inc. has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2012 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Granite says it made the list by setting the industry standard for its commitment to bettering the communities in which it works, promoting sustainable business practices, and setting the highest levels of ethical behavior in the workplace.
“Receiving the designation as one of Ethisphere’s 2012 World’s Most Ethical Companies is a tremendous honor for us and is a testament to our culture, where employees are committed to the highest ethical standards,” James H. Roberts, president and chief executive officer of Granite Construction Inc., said on a press release. “Our Code of Conduct has guided our actions for generations and is embedded in our everyday decisions as a trusted employer, partner, and corporate citizen.”
MORE FROM Economics
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths686 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views