Gradall appoints vice president
Gradall Industries named William G. Petrole III vice president of Vacall products.
Prior to joining Vacall, Petrole was president of Hi-Vac. Earlier in his career, he was regional sales manager for a manufacturer of shot blast equipment and international sales manager for a manufacturer of pneumatic conveying equipment.
Vacall brand sewer cleaner, hydro excavator and sweeper products are wholly owned by the Alamo Group. Sales, marketing, engineering, manufacturing and product support are managed by Gradall Industries also owned by the Alamo Group.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet226 Views