Gradall announces NJPA purchasing contract
| July 19, 2010
The National Joint Power Alliance and Gradall Industries entered into a four-year state and municipal purchasing agreement that allows the company to access a larger audience while ensuring competitive pricing.
The contract allows Gradall and Vacall products to reach more than 31,000 governmental agencies. The contract will be handled by the Federal Contracts Corp, which supervises bidding nationwide.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse608 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views