Gradall announces NJPA purchasing contract
| July 19, 2010
The National Joint Power Alliance and Gradall Industries entered into a four-year state and municipal purchasing agreement that allows the company to access a larger audience while ensuring competitive pricing.
The contract allows Gradall and Vacall products to reach more than 31,000 governmental agencies. The contract will be handled by the Federal Contracts Corp, which supervises bidding nationwide.
MORE FROM Industry
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events704 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction668 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes575 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up417 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines405 Views