Graco: Eight ready-to-stripe systems
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 22, 2011
Graco’s RoadLazerT RoadPakT modular road striping system is available in eight “ready-to-stripe” systems or can be custom designed by users with components that feature the manufacturer’s latest technology.
This modular system is compact and can be installed using one- or two-pump systems. The RoadViewT Camera System, which allows single-person operation, travels from one side of the vehicle to the other without adjustments providing visibility from behind the paint and bead guns, similar to the view from a walk-behind unit.
The system also comes with the choice of a single-hitch mount or slide-in mount system, which enables the RoadPak System to be connected on a variety of vehicles without custom hitches or specialty connectors.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views