Graco: Eight ready-to-stripe systems
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 22, 2011
Graco’s RoadLazerT RoadPakT modular road striping system is available in eight “ready-to-stripe” systems or can be custom designed by users with components that feature the manufacturer’s latest technology.
This modular system is compact and can be installed using one- or two-pump systems. The RoadViewT Camera System, which allows single-person operation, travels from one side of the vehicle to the other without adjustments providing visibility from behind the paint and bead guns, similar to the view from a walk-behind unit.
The system also comes with the choice of a single-hitch mount or slide-in mount system, which enables the RoadPak System to be connected on a variety of vehicles without custom hitches or specialty connectors.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views