Godwin Pumps opens new Dallas facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 14, 2011
Godwin Pumps has opened a new branch office in Dallas,which is co-located with ITT Flowtronics.
The new facility provides sales, rentals, and service of the Dri-Prime, hydraulic submersible Heidra and gasoline-powered Wet-Prime pumps. Available are also pipe, hose and other accessories.
The new branch has already contributed pumps and systems for a bypass through Bar Constructors at a local wastewater treatment plant. This six-month job features CD400M Dri-Prime pumps. The team is actively offering services to municipalities and contractors and at wastewater treatment plants throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
“Our progress in Dallas is an example of ITT’s intent to organically grow its water and wastewater business through its existing footprint, not only internationally, but also within the U.S.,” says Ron Askin, vice president of sales for Godwin Pumps. “The progress the Texas team has already made is a model for the future.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure215 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?171 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!121 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views