Godwin Pumps appoints sales, rental distribution development positions
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 7, 2010
Godwin Pumps, worldwide manufacturer and supplier of the Dri-Prime automatic self-priming pump, announces the appointment of Mick Trotter and Paul Marlow to Sales & Rental Distribution Development.
Mick Trotter has almost 18 years of experience in the pump sales and rental industry, having served most recently as a Sales Engineer. Trotter will provide support to Godwin’s existing distributors in the Southeast of England, the Netherlands, and Belgium. In addition, he will seek to expand sales and rentals in those same territories through their distributor network.
Paul Marlow has seven years of pump sales and rental experience, most recently as a Regional Pumps Sales Manager in Peterborough. In this capacity, Marlow honed his customer service skills, which he will apply at Godwin in support of its relationship with SLD in the Central Region of England from Norfolk to Cornwall. Marlow will also be applying his sales experience and pumping industry knowledge toward Godwin’s development of business opportunities in Spain and Portugal.
“We are pleased to add Mick and Paul to our Sales team, operating out of our office in Gloucestershire,” said Sales Manager, Graeme Saunders. “Their experience and interests align nicely with our desire to increase our accessibility to existing distributors and build new distributor relationships that stretch beyond our current territory map.”
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update329 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options254 Views