Go Ray, Go
John Latta | July 8, 2010
In reality, we know so little about Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood. Cabinet Secretaries are distant from us despite the masses of coverage they get. We see a version of them. So if you want to know more, check out this Washington Post profile of the the man the venerable Post calls a ‘sensation’. Odd, few of us thought of LaHood as the Cabinet’s rock star.
But I can tell you this: as you read and wonder when you’ll come upon something about reauthorization, well, you won’t. Not a whole lot of depth here.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views