Go Ray, Go
John Latta | July 8, 2010
In reality, we know so little about Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood. Cabinet Secretaries are distant from us despite the masses of coverage they get. We see a version of them. So if you want to know more, check out this Washington Post profile of the the man the venerable Post calls a ‘sensation’. Odd, few of us thought of LaHood as the Cabinet’s rock star.
But I can tell you this: as you read and wonder when you’ll come upon something about reauthorization, well, you won’t. Not a whole lot of depth here.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker280 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges258 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America199 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards140 Views