Go Ray, Go
John Latta | July 8, 2010
In reality, we know so little about Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood. Cabinet Secretaries are distant from us despite the masses of coverage they get. We see a version of them. So if you want to know more, check out this Washington Post profile of the the man the venerable Post calls a ‘sensation’. Odd, few of us thought of LaHood as the Cabinet’s rock star.
But I can tell you this: as you read and wonder when you’ll come upon something about reauthorization, well, you won’t. Not a whole lot of depth here.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax696 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views