Go Ray, Go
John Latta | July 8, 2010
In reality, we know so little about Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood. Cabinet Secretaries are distant from us despite the masses of coverage they get. We see a version of them. So if you want to know more, check out this Washington Post profile of the the man the venerable Post calls a ‘sensation’. Odd, few of us thought of LaHood as the Cabinet’s rock star.
But I can tell you this: as you read and wonder when you’ll come upon something about reauthorization, well, you won’t. Not a whole lot of depth here.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views