Go Ray, Go
John Latta | July 8, 2010
In reality, we know so little about Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood. Cabinet Secretaries are distant from us despite the masses of coverage they get. We see a version of them. So if you want to know more, check out this Washington Post profile of the the man the venerable Post calls a ‘sensation’. Odd, few of us thought of LaHood as the Cabinet’s rock star.
But I can tell you this: as you read and wonder when you’ll come upon something about reauthorization, well, you won’t. Not a whole lot of depth here.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments305 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?275 Views