GLOBAL CRANE DEBUTS ZOOMLION RTs AT CONEXPO
Better Roads Staff
The RT 60 has 112ft (34m) of main boom and a 33-56ft (10-17m) jib. Highlights from its load chart show that the RT 60 can lift 10,320 lb (4,681kg) at 65ft (19.8m) radius with 81ft (24.7m) of boom.
The RT 80 has a main boom of 126ft (38.5m) and also has a 33-56ft (10-17m) jib. For details of the RT 80’s lifting power, come by Booth S-619 at Conexpo, see the crane and meet the team.
Alternatively, see www.globalcranesales.com
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects669 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)394 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views